Our client, Eyefreight, needs you to design and perform tests. You will also be responsible for automating the testing process. A typical day at the Eyefreight office looks like this:
• Design test cases for the functionality of the core Eyefreight product
• Perform tests for releases of the core product as well as for specific client solutions
• Maintain and extracting test data
• Develop test automation framework and automate test cases
• Perform system integration-, regression- and performance tests
• Perform reviews on documentation by Business Analysts and Developers
You’ll be part of a Product Development team of 20 people working on programming algorithms, UI and interaction design, and hardcore Java. You’ll be working closely with the other 2 testers to divide the tasks at hand and take over from each other when necessary. You’ll report to Kristian Spronk, Development Manager at Eyefreight. And you’ll be working with the following technology toolset:
MS Office, Notepad++, Oracle database, UML, RUP, Scrum, OO, SaaS environment using AWS (Amazon Web Services), JMeter and Selenium test tools, JIRA, Confluence, FileZilla and XML.
Eyefreight, Utrecht area
Our client, Eyefreight, is a young, fast-growing logistics software company with its global headquarters in Bunnik (Utrecht area, Netherlands). Eyefreight also has an office in the Chicago area and in Brazil, from where they offer an innovative SaaS transport management application that registers and monitors the entire logistics lifecycle – from inventory allocation and distribution planning to shipment invoice settlement. Eyefreight’s large-sized multinational customers include Heineken®, Levi’s, Campari, Tata Steel, Mango, and Flora Holland.This international company needs a Senior Test Analyst to complete its Product Development team of 20 in its challenge to support its growing number of clients, the continuous development of the core product, and the mobile platform. You’ll be based in Bunnik (Utrecht area, Netherlands).
Do you feel that now is the perfect time in your career to take the lead and become a Senior Test Analyst at an international software vendor like Eyefreight? Then you’re currently a Medior- or Senior Test Analyst with a software company or system integrator.The ideal candidate for the Senior Tester position meets the following job requirements:
* Your education and experience: To be able to work with our uber-smart team, an academic qualification in Software Engineering or a related field is a plus. But your experience is more relevant than your education. Hopefully you started your career several years ago as a Test Analyst, but if you’re a high potential and ambitious tester, feel free to apply too!
Ideally you have QA lead potential, with experience in test automation and testing web applications. Experience as a Software Developer, especially in Java, is an added bonus.
* Your knowledge: As well as an ISTQB certificate, TMap Next and/or Risk Based testing knowledge, you bring knowledge to the table of all the components mentioned in the technology toolset above. Having good communication skills (in English) is a requirement for this vacancy too.
* Your personality: You’re flexible enough to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change. And curious to learn about new concepts and functionality and able to act as a gatekeeper in technical and functional areas. You’re a conscientious and accurate individual enjoys playing around with new concepts and functionality. You thrive in an international, fast growing, and loosely structured environment.
In addition to a competitive base salary, the Senior Test Analyst will enjoy the following benefits:
• Eyefreight provides a one-month salary relocation allowance as well as reimbursing your transportation costs.
• Eyefreight will help you obtain the favorable 30% tax ruling for foreign knowledge workers in the Netherlands.
• Eyefreight provides a net expense allowance.
• Eyefreight pays for the company pension plan.Note: In addition to local Dutch residents, other EU nationals are welcome to apply as well as non-EU citizens with a residence permit for the Netherlands.
Cool job isn’t it?! And if you’re convinced that you’re the Senior Test Analyst for Eyefreight: apply now. How? By uploading your CV or applying via LinkedIn. Why? Answer that question yourself by uploading your letter of motivation via ‘extra document’.If you’ve got any questions about this job Senior Test Analyst in Bunnik, Utrecht:
And because a consultant never works 9 to 5, you can also get in touch with me in the evenings and at the weekend.
Attention: if you apply via LinkedIn you can’t add a motivation.